Autism speaks http://www.autismspeaks.org/

http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Right after swim - now gotta play some ball

He loves this type of stuff... and I love it that he loves it.



Our make shift pitcher's mound.




His home plate drawn in. (do not know if you can see it, but I had to draw in two little feet so that he would stand and face the pitch sideways or else he would face us directly which is not very fundamentally sound)




As I ran in to post this blog, saw him peeing and practicing his swing at the same time - thats multitasking for you! - silly kid ;)
(than I heard my wife yelling at me bc he was out there with wet clothes and his pants down- understandably so- she was looking for a sander to sand a door down on our door project) haha - thats my life :)




Hayden does not go anywhere without his bat ( 2 to 1 odds, something is gonna break soon)




thats my wife who never rests! In her scrubs just barely out of work Saturday today working on her door project-

2 comments:

  1. Finally documented at what a wonderful life and wife you have! Lol. Call me the the maintenance man! Oh... And what a smart and efficient son we have... Multiple-tasking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my two lovelies! finally figured out how to post pics on blogs directly from te iPhone or else it would be all verbiage mama.

    ReplyDelete