Autism speaks http://www.autismspeaks.org/

http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

took hayden to the dentist for his first visit





I expected him to cry really bad and be really irritated at me. I was happily surprised... The first smile was before his visit while he was still in the waiting room. I have a picture that it resembles me of (this shark is not smiling, but when he is, it looks a lot like him. His "after" picture (carseat) was surprisingly pleasant; considering. Also, he worked at the office today. He did his usual... He finds the oddest place and he does a lie down impression (in my empty file cabinet).

5 comments:

  1. his has a great set of choppers ;-)
    keep posting, i am digging this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God. He is SO HANDSOME! He's not chubby Hayden anymore! He's like... little adorable (more adorable than before) Hayden! Ahhh! And I LOVE HIS LYING DOWN PLACES! More photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cabinet photo is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle said, "that is not my Hayden" (referring to the waiting room picture. He looks different. I agree. He looks like Sam Cassell - alien like. hehe

    ReplyDelete